CB Skin Secrets
Stacey E. Whitehead, M.D.
1010 S Main St., Suite 400
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- BBL Pre and Post Treatment Care
- BBL Hair Reduction Treatment Instructions
- Avelar, S-Lift, Biospy, Removal, Plasty Pre and Post Instructions
- Neurotoxin, Filler and PRP injection Pre and Post Care Instructions
- MesoPen Micro Needling Pre and Post Care Instructions
- How To Apply Latisse
- Laser Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
- Silhouette Instalift and SPYDR Pre and Post Instructions
- Silhouette Instalift and SPYDR Post Treatment Compression Garments
To print, click ‘Printable PDF Version’, download, then print.
- HIPPA Data Use
- Informed Consent for Abdominoplasty
- Informed Consent for BBL
- Informed Consent for Blue Peel Radiance
- Informed Consent for Neurotoxin, Fillers or PRP
- Informed Consent for Brachioplasty
- Informed Consent for Incisional Biopsy
- Informed Consent for Laser Treatments
- Informed Consent for Photos and Videos
- Informed Consent for Lesion Removal or Scar Revision
- Informed Consent for PRP Injection
- Informed Consent for MesoPen Micro Needling with or without Mesotherapy
- Informed Consent for Silhouette Lift
- Informed Consent for Insta Lift
- Informed Consent for SPYDR Lift
- Informed Consent for ThermiSmooth body
- Medical Release from CBSA to CB Skin Secrets
To print, click on link, download, then print.
What forms of payment does CB Skin Secrets accept?
- CB Skin Secrets accepts cash, check, credit cards and selected payment plans through CareCredit.
- I also offer another great financing option with a card, click HERE for details and to apply.
- A third option (a 6mo No Interest Loan if paid in full), great for those with a credit score of >680 can be reviewed by clicking here for LendingUSA
Does CB Skin Secrets bill insurance?
- CB Skin Secrets does not bill insurance. Most procedures and products that are offered are not covered by your provider. Also, since I work without a staff to manage claims, I am not able to provide coding and insurance submission services. However, you may submit your bill for reimbursement to your insurance provider yourself. Click here for instructions on submitting your bill for insurance reimbursement.
- Click here to download the Medicare Patient Request For Medical Payment form and instructions.