How to apply:
- Wash your face at night.
- Place one to two drops of Latisse in the bottle lid.
- Dip the FDA approved applicator into cap and draw the applicator across upper eyelid margin.
- Repeat step 3 for the other eye then rinse the lid.
- Dispose of applicator and wipe away any excess or misplaced product.
- Latisse is applied to upper eyelid margin only. Apply every night for 16 weeks.
- If irritation occurs, stop using for a week and than start using 3x a week for a couple weeks. Work your way up to applying Latisse every night.
- Make sure the office has taken before photos of your lashes.
- Return to the office in 8 weeks for more product and photos.
- If your desired length and fullness occur at 16 weeks, you may use Latisse 3-5x a week for maintenance.
- If you wish your lashes to become longer and fuller continue usage every night.
- If you have pink eye or a nearby infection, avoid use at that time.